I am the one of the poor people in the world.

I am the one of the poor people who try to live in the big world. There are many people in the world who do not know me. I am just trying to my life in a small part of the world. I do something everyday but most people do not care that. On the other hand, all things I do are special and important for me. This is the reality of life.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Everybody is Different Than Others

I am walking there
Fun turning and making noise
A friend is the same

Some people drink coke
Others explain problems
We are talking us

1 comment:

  1. Dear Hazel Eyed Horse, I wonder where you "there" is...Is "there" a particular destination or an abstract one? How incredible to reduce life to "fun" and "noise"! I'm glad that wherever you are going, you are not alone and that you are "talking"!

    Interesting haiku's!

    ReplyDelete