I am the one of the poor people in the world.

I am the one of the poor people who try to live in the big world. There are many people in the world who do not know me. I am just trying to my life in a small part of the world. I do something everyday but most people do not care that. On the other hand, all things I do are special and important for me. This is the reality of life.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

April 13th in Front of The Language Institute

I see a Korean girl who is crying for her dog. I do not know why it died. She did not know her dog would die. At the same time, a student is sitting next to me and smoking cigarette. It smells horrible. He is finishing a cigarette and then lighting another one. Probably, it is pleasurable for him although it is meaningless for me. Why is he smoking? I believe nobody knows why including him. From behind me, I hear a lot of noise from many different car engines. I have been here for 15 minutes and she is still crying. I cannot think about her feelings now. In addition, this session is her first session. Thus, I can guess that she is crying not just for her dog. A dead dog is only the one of reasons why she is crying. The dead dog is only a trigger to reveal her other emotions. Because there is no surface to write easily my hand is sore.

No comments:

Post a Comment