I am the one of the poor people in the world.

I am the one of the poor people who try to live in the big world. There are many people in the world who do not know me. I am just trying to my life in a small part of the world. I do something everyday but most people do not care that. On the other hand, all things I do are special and important for me. This is the reality of life.

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Beer Belly Tsubasa

Tsubasa is grilling
He was a famous soccer player in all world and all children were knowing him. His shots were so strong and sometimes were going on air from beginning of the match to end of the match. After a while, he got older and he cannot play soccer as well as he did before. He rarely plays soccer with his mosque friends. He enjoys to make barbecue with his family and his strett friends. He was a so fit and sporting man. However, he is so fat and has a beer belly. When I was a child, he was my role model and all we children were watching his cartoon movies. Sometimes we were waiting his running  from mid court to rival's goal and it could be boring for us. In anyway, he was good character for most children but he is weary person and he just try to get fun with his surrounding. 

No comments:

Post a Comment