I am the one of the poor people in the world.

I am the one of the poor people who try to live in the big world. There are many people in the world who do not know me. I am just trying to my life in a small part of the world. I do something everyday but most people do not care that. On the other hand, all things I do are special and important for me. This is the reality of life.

Thursday, April 14, 2011

When I am in Canada

There is no bad smell averywhere because coldness and snow cover every bad things. Although snow can be considered as a negative thing by most people I think cold and snow get cleanmany thing in the world. Because its white color it signs generally pure, clean and smooth. I hear engine sound everywhere. Because weather is cold sound spreads easily in huge area. I press ice masses and I try to walk on ice. I see snow it remind me purity and clean. It is so nice for me because in these days I was bored from people who talk whatever they want and wanted to stop me to say some rights. Why people do not respect other people although they do not as much as other people know. It is a real stupid. I always respect other people opinions even if I know something more than them. In contrast, some people just want to mention their opinion and enforce to impose their rights although they are not right. When you look white snow, it get me thought that why people cannot be pure and clean as much as snow be.

No comments:

Post a Comment