I am the one of the poor people in the world.

I am the one of the poor people who try to live in the big world. There are many people in the world who do not know me. I am just trying to my life in a small part of the world. I do something everyday but most people do not care that. On the other hand, all things I do are special and important for me. This is the reality of life.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

The Marshmallow Challenge



The Turkish Winners
 

51.5 cm

The task was so exciting and interesting. End of the task I was so happy because my group won the competition. My all group members are from Turkey so this speciality got the competition more exciting than the normal one. Without Serdar all of us were so exicited and dediced to win the game. Because we came to class lately at the beginning we did not understand the game. Than, we got that and started to build a marshmallow maquette. The most competitive group was Tiego, Amy and Hansol.s group. Unfortunatelly, they could not build a mquette as strong as we did.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Hazel-Eyed Horse, I am so glad you enjoyed this team building exercise. Can you explain what in you was "stimulated"? What was it about this exercise that was fun? At what point in time are you engaged?

    Great photos! Perhaps you would like to give me photo credit and link to my blog: http://coffeewithhallelujah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete